GIVENCHY GIV 1 sneakers in leather with tag effect print White and black
GIV 1 sneakers in leather with tag effect print
- Sneakers in smooth calfskin leather.
- Colors: black and white.
- Chito X GIVENCHY collaboration.
- Black tag effect at the bottom.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Injected TPU details.
- Graphic embroidery.
- Black tag-effect tongue with debossed 4G emblem.
- Black sole with 4G emblem and raised GIVENCHY signature.
- All-over 4G emblems on the sole.
Givenchy is a French luxury fashion and perfume house. It hosts the brand of haute couture clothing, accessories and Parfums Givenchy, perfumes and cosmetics. The house of Givenchy was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy and is a member of Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret-a-Porter. It is owned by a luxury conglomerate LVMH. From 2 May 2017 until 10 April 2020, its artistic director was Clare Waight Keller, the first woman to hold that position. On 15 June 2020, Givenchy announced that Matthew M. Williams, of 1017 ALYX 9SM would succeed Clare Waight Keller as the Creative Director of the House.