GIVENCHY Medium Moon Cut Out bag in leather Black
Medium Moon Cut Out bag in leather with black color
- Handbag in smooth calfskin leather.
- Color: black.
- Zipper closure with GIVENCHY 4G zipper pull.
- Adjustable and removable leather handle with GIVENCHY-engraved metal buckle.
- G Cube chain on the front.
- Silver GIVENCHY signature on the front.
- Silver 4G emblem on the back.
- Silver-finish metal details.
- One flat pocket inside.
- Leather-effect lining.
Givenchy is a French luxury fashion and perfume house. It hosts the brand of haute couture clothing, accessories and Parfums Givenchy, perfumes and cosmetics. The house of Givenchy was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy and is a member of Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret-a-Porter. It is owned by a luxury conglomerate LVMH. From 2 May 2017 until 10 April 2020, its artistic director was Clare Waight Keller, the first woman to hold that position. On 15 June 2020, Givenchy announced that Matthew M. Williams, of 1017 ALYX 9SM would succeed Clare Waight Keller as the Creative Director of the House.