GIVENCHY Sneakers in leather with GIVENCHY webbing White
Sneakers in leather with GIVENCHY webbing
- Sneakers in smooth calfskin leather.
- Color: white.
- Black wide textured elastic band on the front with white embroidered GIVENCHY PARIS signature.
- Metal 4G emblem on the tongue.
- Silver GIVENCHY signature on the back.
- 4G emblem engraved on the heel.
- Calfskin leather insole with GIVENCHY 4G signature.
Givenchy is a French luxury fashion and perfume house. It hosts the brand of haute couture clothing, accessories and Parfums Givenchy, perfumes and cosmetics. The house of Givenchy was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy and is a member of Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret-a-Porter. It is owned by a luxury conglomerate LVMH. From 2 May 2017 until 10 April 2020, its artistic director was Clare Waight Keller, the first woman to hold that position. On 15 June 2020, Givenchy announced that Matthew M. Williams, of 1017 ALYX 9SM would succeed Clare Waight Keller as the Creative Director of the House.